Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hooray to a Hectic Day ahead!!

I hope that what I saw in the staff portal is true... please let it be true... please.... don't revert it to something else..

And today, quite chaotic... but I still manage to blog a bit.. 1 hour gap right now...


My question is why is it students nowadays are so so so..... DEMANDING??!!!
I told you that I will not be able to attend to you untill 3... You want my lunch hour?? Fine.... So I rescheduled the class from 2-4 to 1-3...Then comes along this student that I helped with her Bio project... She text me... I couldn't reply coz I know I was busy... She called... I told her that I am available only after 3... and tomorrow I'm available.. but no.......
she still want to come at 3... what a hectic day ahead... that's only work... my 'responsibility-as-a-mother' duty to supply breast milk is another one... I dunno when I can have time to do that today....

No comments: