Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Goodbye A-Levels...

It has been a while now.... I was busy with arranging my thoughts and suppressing my feelings...
Not even I could predict that I will be leaving A-Levels..... It was so sudden... Not even a sign...
May be there was a sign but I overlooked it...

Anyway, that was been directed upon me.
I somehow felt like I have been neglected and unappreciated by my own boss.
I'm constantly feeling like a ball.... been thrown here and there right now.
May be I did somethings in my past and this is the repayment time.... may be.
Only Allah knows what's best in-stored for me.

My thoughts keep wondering around as to where did I do wrongly......
Sometimes I felt betrayed... back-stabbed... sad... crushed... misinterpreted...
Yup... I'm only a servant... I should think like Nabi Ibrahim when God asked him to slay his only son...

I should be thankful coz I still am working... doing what I love best...
Really trying very hard to keep it cool...
Trying very hard to keep it as a secret... but again... I failed.

I need support... I need someone to tell me "you have done a great job"...
"WE LOVE YOU... WE WANT YOU.... PUAN LIN"
but again.... a Happy Teachers Day wish is just enough...
they broke my heart...
but I still love them.

2 comments:

Hazwan Samian said...

"WE LOVE YOU... WE WANT YOU.... PUAN LIN"

tp ktrg kt IMU, bleh ke Pn. Lin ajar kt cni? hehe..

Unknown said...

hihihii.... dr jauh.. ble je.... iwa, sedih nak tinggalkan A-Level.. tp, terpaksa lah... tp still kat INTEC... alhamdulillah...