Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

2nd Masters Degree.. Here I come!!


Well... I've made peace with myself... I'm ready for every challenges that will come my way...

Having to take a second masters degree was not really an option for me. I realise that. Everyone thought of that as a waste of time and money... but, do I have any options? I've tried doing all that I could.. It seems that I'm really wasting time not doing the second masters.


Perhaps everyone will understand why I took this decision. Perhaps not...


But I'm OK with it. I'll be the best at it.... I can promise myself that... at least.


So... chayo!!

4 comments:

Hazwan Samian said...

u r taking 2nd master? in wut course?

Unknown said...

I'm taking Msc in Applied Statistics. Last time I took M Sc in Quantitative Sciences. So, now... my specialized area will be in applied stats. :)

HeartzOfGold said...

hi pn lin.. joash ere..
=D
all the best! i noe you can do it..

Unknown said...

Thank you Joash... It's very encouraging. I need that... seriously! Hope to go thru it fast...