Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

My 'NEW' Computer


Just got a 'new' computer... I can say... I'm blessed to be working at a place that can provide me with all necessaries to do my job, even though it took quite a while to get it.. but I still got the computer. If it was not because of the theft or thieves that stole my precious HP flat screen computer last April... I wouldn't suffer this much, technologically wise. Two months after my computer was stolen, they replaced it with one Compaq black-coloured desktop computer. Then From that day onwards, I had to call people to repair it for 10 times... until I was fed up with it. Then, because I complaint a lot, my hubby bought me a Laptop (Compaq Presario).. pity him... he had to hear all my complaints.. hehehe... After the 10th time I complaint, they decided to replace that Compaq desktop with an NEC white-coloured desktop... But, it took them from before Ramadhan... until today.... After Raya!! then I got this PC!! For today, everything's fine.. They've installed everything except..... Ms Office!!! Now.. tell me how can I do my work??

Morale of the story??
Lu pikir la sendiri!!

2 comments:

Hazwan Samian said...

haha.. xde ms office? g la install..

ptt la u da on0 balik, rupe2nye da ade kmptr baruu..

Unknown said...

well.. hari ni kena hantar balik PC tu... Now I'm using my laptop.. Pandai plak I install YM kat laptop... godek2.. sane sini.. dpt plak...hihihi...

tensen plak hal2 komputer ni!