Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aimy.. Aimy (part 2)

Today, I came to work very.. very sleepy...
Even now, my brain is not functioning to it's maximum capacity... and why??
It's all because of my darling Aimy....

She woke up this morning at 4 am.. vomited as to her cough...
after that, she went back to sleep at 6 am.. which in my term is 'it's already time to wake up'...!!!
while in the car she was an angel... she slept through out the whole journey until Mak Mah's house.. good!!
but then again... at 2 she has an immunisation appointment... and I pray to God that she'll be fine... and will sleep soundly tonight... please!! It's a horror.....

2 comments:

NYKOLETT said...

dont worry so much.Its the weather definitely..budak nak besar lah katakan.Orang tua kata nak beralih bulan.

Unknown said...

thx Nykollet. Yup.. rasanyer cam tu lah... harap2 dia akan ok lah lepas ni...