Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maulidur Rasul... & Ustazah Datin Aminah Zakaria

Alhamdulillah.. this morning Aimy behave very good. She cried in the middle of the highway, though. I stopped and feed her for a while. Arriving at Mak Mah's house, what a shock! Mak Mah was gone!.. She was wandering around the neighborhood, somewhere... So, I left my two Angels to Pakcik Hussin ( I hope to God that he can handle the two of them before Mak Mah arrives). I was late for a special event... Maulidur Rasul celebration.

I love to hear Ustazah Aminah when I was in school. She always delivers in a motherly way. It dawn to me that it has been 14 years since I left KISAS. Wow.. what a shock! Means that 14 years I haven't seen Ustazah Aminah... LIVE... hahaha. Except, of course, in the TV. Now she is 66 years old... with a Datin title. World changes very rapidly... 14 years everything changes... Even me myself.

She talks about Rasulullah, our role model. How to become like our role model... and I emphasize the word 'like' as we can never strive to become exactly him... I cried in my heart as I hear Ustazah gave the ceramah. Everything she said makes perfect sense! I'm so honored to be chosen to listening to her talk.. and I get it!! The most important thing is that I felt the Hidayah. Alhamdulillah. Got to go now... have a class at 12.10.

No comments: