Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome to Cafe Basil

I'm addicted to Cafe World.... in FB,... help!!!
This is my latest performance... I think it will get better if only I can reach a level like my ex-student Loon Ying... Level 67.. and going up... the only thing is... why is it sometimes the Buzz Rate fell down drastically?? I didn't do anything?? Hazwan?? Any idea??


Money-wise.. not much.. but look at the BUZZ RATING... hihihi
that's the first time it exceeds 70... amazing!! 

3 comments:

NYKOLETT said...

lah...apebende tuh cafe basil....i must be getting old or just plain ignorant.hahaha

Hazwan Samian said...

hahaha.. i dah lame x main cafe world ni.. dapur x berasap pon.. bukak pon utk tgk cafe rack da siap ke blom.. hihihi.. jgn risau, i pny rate 12 plus plus jek..

Unknown said...

NYKOLETT: just sumtg in Facebook...It's a game. not that u'r getting.. just that it's not really ur thing, may be.

Hazwan: hahaha... tu lah.. tgk level tu x berubah pun... don't worry... x masuk pekse pun mende ni..