Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Aimy.. Aimy....

My 2-month old baby has cold since last friday... is getting better, but then she still has difficulties to adapt with the feeding bottle as she is fully breastfed before. I have tried all necessary things that I can think of to encourage her to drink milk from the bottle.

I bought Avent bottle before this and today I bought NUK brand bottle so that she can accept the teats that is more likely shaped like a breast. Please pray that my baby can be able to adapt with the bottle. I pumped the milk and store them. It is a hustle but I'll do everything for my kids... Love them!

2 comments:

Hazwan Samian said...

skang ni mmg tgh musim sakit kot.. anak buah saya pun slalu demam.. :(

Unknown said...

ye la.. musim.. tp risau gak sbb si abgnya pernah kena acute bronkilitis. Takut faktor keturunan...