Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Farewell 2009, Welcome 2010

It has been a while since I blog. 2009 has been a blessing for me. I got my permanency, blessed with a child, and my career is picking up. It has been 3 months since 2009 has left us... but having a newborn I didn't have time to update my blog that much.

2010 is looking pretty good for 3 months. Everything is lighting up... the path to the future is clear for now. I hope that it remains clear through out the whole journey of my life.

Last Sunday, it has been 6 years since Mama passed away. She draws more and more further away from us... as we head closer and closer to her state. Sometimes I just felt that with every breath that I take, I am closer to meet the All Mighty. And am I prepared for it?? Afraid?? Of course..

But, life continues...

No comments: