Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aimy's immunisation miracle

Yesterday was Aimy's immunisation.. and thank God, she didn't even cry!!
Even the nurse was very surprised to see that she didn't even make any noise... Aimy even smiled at me and talked to me after that as if there's no pain at all... May be she didn't feel the pain...
It was a miracle as last night she slept the night through... so now I got the hang of it...
Parenting 101 from my sweet sweet baby gal, Aimy....

I know she's the second but then again her brother Alif is already 4 years old. Alif was the most good-behaving baby you can ever imagine. Until now, he still is... although he has a little problem with his talk... 'pelat'!!


Next year will be hectic for me.. Alif will be going to kindergarten and I'll be starting back my studying... I prau to Allah that I can survive all his challenges that awaits me.. Give me courage and strength to face it all...
My adorable Alif is with curly hair!!

2 comments:

Hazwan Samian said...

hehe.. aimy botak..

Unknown said...

haah... dibotakkan... klu nak tgk original face yang belum botak.. ade kat FB.. hihihi.. tapi comey lg botak...