Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Suicidal Lizards in INTEC... BEWARE!

Eerie... and gruesome..

I switch on my PC today... and there were an error msg indicating that the chassis fan was not working....fine.
Then again, it made my PC's performance slow and hang a few times.
So I reboot the PC and still the warning pops out. I look at the back of my PC, yup... the chassis fan is not spinning....
Then, I saw a trail of small red ants hovering over the chassis fan and around the table.... to my surprise....
a dead lizard was hanging between the blades of the fan.... I poke it with a pen.... it came out, partially. The remains are buried in the PC. The smell............... cisss.. durjana sungguh cicak itu. Had to burn in-scents to cover up the smell......

There was another case where a lizard was found in the air-condition of the office of some other lecturer. But that lizard was lucky... It just 'fainted'. May be that time his mission 'fail' and now he came to my room and accomplished his mission to die???

I have no idea.....

1 comment:

NYKOLETT said...

may lizard rest in peace...