Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

What a busy day....

Last week was hectic with marking and marking... intervals with 'milk extractions' for my dearest Aimy..
The marking part I did was so so slow... I don't know why.. 


This week all my senior and junior classes has started... busy mode is back again...
Last week although there were no class, but I fail to accomplish all the list of things I have to do...
So, this week is double trouble for me...
Another 2 weeks before the Taekwondo Championship that we are organizing... feel free to come to INTEC.. It starts 2-4th April 2010... Details can be found in our web and blog.. Just search for the 2nd INTEC Closed and Invitational Taekwondo Championship.. So this week we'll have meetings after meetings.. until all of it ends...
My timetable has been changed from no afternoon classes to Monday with afternoon classes... but the great thing about it... Friday is my no-class day... I'm HAPPY!!!!




And the latest hottest news is circling around the air of my office...  our ex-boss is now back becoming our boss!!!!
Today we'll have a meeting and I think it is to announce this formally.
I think there's a good side of it... and a bad side of it....
Both ways, some will gain benefits and some will loose.... There no win-win situation..
All of this should be credits to our new VC.. and his visions... I hope he really has a clear path to where we are heading... And it will benefit all of us in this organization....


Alas... Welcome back, BOSS!!

1 comment:

ety..la said...

-salam-
helo hello...im here finally...
tp, x sempat nk catch up lg.
but
HELLOOOOOO??? wats news with the new boss?