Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fashion for Muslim Chic

Yesterday there was a carnival organized by PJK, Faculty of Education, UiTM. My roommate and I went to the carnival but it was sort of disappointing coz the carnival is not as 'happening' as expected. May be the publicity was not that huge for such carnival.

However, I manage to buy a few things...

1) Aznati perfume, imitation perfume that cost only RM8. So cheap and it last long. Thx Mudiana for recommending it to me... I'll post the blog link to hers later.
2) A cardigan and dress which cost me only RM50!! They have a website for it.
You can view it and it cost very low... www.getGorgeous.com.my. They have free shippings as well... what a bargain!!



Both bought yesterday... bergayalah makcik!!

My roommate Aisyah also bought one...

No comments: