Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

I need a new HP!!

It has been two weeks since my HP has stop presenting the number '8' and 'cancel'... Frust gilers!!!
So since Monday, I have started using my Hubby old Nokia 'campak-lombong' HP... and trust me, it's not pretty!

So.. I have been surveying for a new HP and I am still addicted to Blackberry... why?? I don't know... May be it's the design... may be it's the name... may be becoz Oprah Winfrey is using one.... I envy her even more.. she can afford everything in the world... and she does it with her own style while doing the job she likes...

Ok... that's almost similar to me.. except for the part that 'she can afford everything'.. where I can afford only somethings...?? :P Hey... come on... I love my job, what?!

So let's take a look at some Blackberry in the market...

Blackberry Bold 9700... price is RM 2459


Blackberry Curve 8520.. price is RM 1199

So.. should I??
I'll take the cheapest as Idon't really use all the function....

But there's alway NOKIA...E71 that looks similar to Blackberry.... and there CSL's Blueberry.... may be I'll have a look at that...


Here's Sony's almost the same type

Sony Ericsson Aspen
 Sony Aspen... Price... unknown...

I think I need a keyboard-like HP.. that's why these HP are so appealing for me... suggestions??

2 comments:

zul said...

hmmm... kalau ada duit lebih... amik yang bold baru...

zul said...

plus... unlimited data with BB service... if u wanna have dedicated BB... DIGI is the best since the call is per use... but if u want call + BB... seems CELCOM is the best... dont worry... MNP ada...