Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello to a hectic life

I love my job... I love teaching my students... but one thing about being a lecturer is that it comes with other responsibilities.. huh!

I have marking in progress.. about only 7 bundles.. bundles of joy (so-called). But I am thankful coz that is considered less compared to before this I had to mark 18 bundles. And still I love my job... silly me.

I always compare myself with other people that I feel less fortunate than me. Those contract lecturers that strive to get permanency but yet vague. I am so damn lucky man! Even though I had to take another masters... I am still the most lucky gal in the universe...

Wow... sunshine really do shine @ lynx!!

No comments: